lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

WRITINGS


ICT IS THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION

From my point of view the world is changing and ICT will be the future of education. Nowadays, ICT is starting to be introduced in schools, and in a few years we can be able to learn and study with new tecnologies.
We can use smart boards, computers, projectors and electronic books.

On the one hand, to work and learn with new tecnologies is a great and positive change because chindren will be more motivated to learn.
On the other hand, we must not forget books and other regular material we use now.
However we can work with both, new tecnologies and paperbased books.

In my opinion it is something positive that ICT are being introduced into schools because it is a new way of working and it is positive for children and for teachers.

WRITING AN EMAIL

Dear Maria.
I want to tell about my first year at college and my experience there.
My first year at college was very interesting because I met a lot of new people.

My college is very small, and everybody, pupils and teachers know each other.
But, in contrast, the first year was very hard because I had a lot of subjects, I had to study so hard and I also worked  in a tobacconist’s shop.

Now, I’m in my third year. This year is being good for me because I don’t  have a lot of subjects. This semestre I have only three subjects, two of English and one of Reflection.
Next year I will finish my studies and I will tell news you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of Love.

Ali.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario